The Nottawaseppi Huron Band of the Potawatomi takes great pride in serving its Membership and community and we are always seeking outstanding individuals who wish to do the same.
All hiring and promotions within the Nottawaseppi Huron Band of the Potawatomi include preference criteria, which create employment opportunities for qualified individuals who are Tribal Members, parent or spouse of Tribal Members, or enrolled Members of other Federally Recognized Tribes. New opportunities are updated regularly, so please check back often.
NHBP Benefits Package
- Employer paid benefits which include medical, dental, vision short term disability, life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment
- A supplement HRA that helps with out-of-pocket costs
- A FSA (Flex Spending Account) for medical reimbursement and dependent care
- 401K with match up to a specified percentage
- A generous paid time off program where all employees begin earning accrued paid time off immediately upon hire
- Aflac and a group sponsored supplemental life insurance for employee and dependents
Additional benefits include
- 12 paid holidays
- Employee wellness and fitness programs
- Volunteer Activities
- Employee and family events
Waséyabek Development Company, LLC
► Waséyabek Development Company, LLC – Board of Directors
► Waséyabek Development Company, LLC – Vice President of Human Resources
► DWH, LLC – Chief of Staff
► Baker Engineering — Intern
► Baker Engineering – Swiss Turning Machine Programmer-Machinist
FireKeepers Casino Hotel Employment Opportunities
Pokagon Band Job Opportunities
Little Traverse Bay Bands of Odawa Indians Job Openings
United South and Eastern Tribes INC.