éje-nadwézibe niyak mzenegenkék
The NHBP Government Records Department holds the responsibility of preserving and securing official Tribal government records and providing access to those public records for NHBP Tribal Members.
The Enrollment Office carries out the responsibility of the enrollment process as deemed necessary by the NHBP Constitution and By-Laws, and assists Tribal Members with integrity, accuracy, and the utmost respect of confidentiality.
The Membership of the Nottawaseppi Huron Band of the Potawatomi shall consist of all persons meeting the following criteria:
- Is a lineal descendant of any person listed on the Taggart Census Roll of 1904.
- Is the biological child of an enrolled member of the Nottawaseppi Huron Band of the Potawatomi, whether that member is living or deceased, provided that if the biological parent member is deceased he/she was a member of the Nottawaseppi Huron Band of the Potawatomi at the time of his/her death.
- Was born on or after January 1, 2019.
- Is not more than twenty-one (21) years of age as of the date his/her application for enrollment is submitted.
- Is not a member of any other Indian tribe of the United States or Canada whether federally recognized or not.
To determine if you meet eligibility requirements, please contact the Enrollment Specialist.
For ICWA inquiries, please contact Enrollment Specialist Denise Day.
Attn: Enrollment Department
1485 Mno-Bmadzewen Way
Fulton, MI 49052